Swim Nappies are designed for infants and non-toilet trained toddlers to catch any solid accidents. Swim nappies are not designed to be water-proof and don't have any absorbent fabrics, rather they are designed to contain solid waste in the event of an accident while bub is swimming. If an accident does occur it must be taken care of immediately to avoid contaminating the water.
Features of our sized, side snapping swim nappy include:
- Elasticized waist and soft fold over leg elastics for the perfect fit
- Side snaps for fast and easy changes
- Super light fabrics and trim design
- Fashionable outer PUL shell with soft mesh inner to help keep any solids inside the nappy
- Handy mini wet bag to store the nappy in after use! Make sure you ring excess water out of the nappy before putting in the bag
- Extra Small - 0 - 6mths (3-7kg) - waist fits up to approx 40cm and legs 22cm
- Small - 6-12mths (7-11kg) - waist fits up to approx 45cm and legs 26cm
- Medium - 12-24mths (10-14kg) - waist fits up to approx 50cm and legs 30cm
- Large - 24mths+ (over 12kg) - waist fits up to approx 55cm and legs 36cm
As all babies are different shapes and sizes all ages and weights are approximate.
A note regarding sizing - based on feedback from our fabulous customers, we've been told for little ones with gorgeous chunky thighs it's best to size up. If your baby is sitting on the borderline between sizes for weight, we also recommend going up to the bigger size as the sizing does run slightly small.
Swim nappies have no absorbent materials, they dry super fast so are ready for use soon after washing.
- Outer layer: Designer polyester laminated Fabric
- Inner layer: Polyester mesh
Washing and care
It is important to rinse in cold water after use, especially if the nappy has been used in a pool. The chlorine used in pools will degrade the nappy prematurely if not rinsed. Diluting the chlorine sooner rather than later will help the swim nappy last longer
Machine wash in warm-hot water (no more than 60 degrees) you can use your regular detergent, just pop in the wash with your cloth nappies or another load of clothing. As the nappy will dry really fast, drying on the line is recommended.